Visual SlideShow Features:
* Windows & Mac Support - Visual SlideShow has Windows and MAC versions.
* Flickr & PhotoBucket Support - Use photos directly from Flickr or PhotoBucket in your slideshow.
* Mootools plugin - SlideShow based on famous Mootools script.
* Built-in FTP - You can publish your SlideShow online using Built-in FTP client or save to a local drive for testing.
* Beautiful effects - Numerous transition effects: Fade, Flash, Fold, Ken Burns, Push.
* XHTML Valid Code - The generated code for Slide Show is fully XHTML compliant.
*Autostart and Loop options - You can allow your slideshow to start automatically after the page loading or play it at any time. Use Loop Slide Show option to make it running virtually forever.
* Adding caption - Enter any comment or text about the image in the SlideShow. Choose if you want to captions in the Slide Show or not.
* Automatic thumbnail creation - Thumbnails for the images will be created automatically. You can select their alignment: Top, Right, Bottom, Left. Hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing.
* Various slide show themes - A lot of nice slide show themes with different effects are available.
Visual SlideShow Mac is a free software application from the Gallery & Cataloging Tools subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-20. The program can be installed on Mac OS X, Mac Other, Mac OS 9.
Visual SlideShow Mac (version 1.7) has a file size of 17.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 145 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.